Entrepreneur Speaker Series
2019-11-13 18:00 to 2019-11-13 20:30 (US/Pacific)
How to Stretch Each & Every Dollar: Financial Planning for Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners, by Jay Hovis
This OSML meetup series is for small business owners and individuals who are enthusiastic about entrepreneurship and helping new businesses get off to a good start.
This is a monthly OSML event that is an opportunity for entrepreneurs and people who have an entrepreneurial mindset to network and learn. Structured around educational presentations, talks and roundtable discussions, these events are perfect opportunities to meet and learn from fellow entrepreneurs and business people about entrepreneurship.
- Financial Tools & Products for Entrepreneurs & Small Businesses
- Financial Planning Basics for Entrepreneurs: Cash flow management, budgeting, etc.
- Risk Management: Different options & tools to mitigate risk
- Investment & Retirement Planning: Save for retirement and how to prepare to sell your business
- Tax planning: How to make the most out of being an entrepreneur to reduce tax liability
- Estate & Continuity planning: How to protect your business & family
BS Degree in Business Administration and Finance, Pt. Loma Nazarene University
North SD County native Jay is a financial planner who concentrates his efforts on creating diversified investment and comprehensive advisory services. He helps his clients develop successful strategies to achieve their financial goals and objectives.